We are a 501(c)(7) social club within walking distance of Bells Mill Elementary School, Cabin John Middle School and McLean School. Neighborhood sidewalks make our pool safely accessible by foot, skateboard, scooter or bike. We also have plenty of parking! You’ll find that our members, activities, and facilities have something to offer everyone and every age.
Check out our vibrant calendar of social events, swim team, swim lessons and tennis offerings that focus on community. From Early Bird Swim to Family Cookouts, we think you’ll agree that IRC is a great place to spend your summer. New memberships are available! And unlike other nearby pools, we do not require a bond to maintain membership.
IRC Membership benefits include:
- Clean, safe, and secure pool and tennis facilities
- Fun and spirited swim team for ages 5+
- Dedicated lap lanes
- Tennis courts available year-round
- Plenty of tables, chairs and umbrellas for relaxing all day
- Picnicking at our canopied tables and letting your inner chef reign alongside our *new* fleet of six burner grills
- Basketball court, grassy area for soccer, ping pong, and playground with swings
- Unobstructed views from all areas of the pool
- Fun events for kids, teens and adults, such as BBQs, raft nights, after-hour teen events, water polo!
- Tennis and swim lessons with professional coaches
- Party rentals for birthdays, team parties, graduation and more!
- Safe, walkable sidewalks, secure bike racks and ample parking
- Secure WiFi
IRC is a 501(c)(7) non-profit community athletic club run by an all volunteer Board of Directors.