Welcome to the 2018 Season!
Dear IRC Members:
We strive to keep IRC safe, fun and friendly throughout the entire season and every year. We’ve encountered numerous challenges this season with improper guest pass use and disrespecting lifeguard authority. Please take a few minutes to read through these reminders and and review it will all individuals within your membership.
PROPER GUEST PASS USE
- A member must accompany his/her guest to the pool, and the member accompanying the guest must remain in attendance at IRC during the entire time the guest is at the facility.
- All guests are subject to the same behavior standards and regulations which govern members. Members are responsible for apprising their guests of the safety, health, and conduct rules and will be held responsible for the actions of their guests.
- Guest passes may not be used by members in a way that abuses the privilege. Examples of guest pass abuse include, but are not limited to: assisting an individual or family in circumventing the regular membership requirements by providing such individuals access to the IRC facilities in a way that clearly exceeds occasional, infrequent use.
- Members who abuse their guest privileges are subject to sanction which may include temporary suspension or revocation of membership without refund.
RESPECTING LIFEGUARD STAFF
IRC staff members, including lifeguards and the pool manager, are employed by a management company engaged by the IRC Board of Directors. If a member has concerns with the conduct of any IRC staff member, or any IRC rules, the member is encouraged to report his or her concerns to the IRC Board. The IRC Board makes the rules, not the lifeguard staff.
IRC strives to be an inclusive community that provides a safe, comfortable environment for members, guests, and employees. To that end, members and their guests may not engage in behavior that is deemed abusive to staff. Such behavior includes arguing over enforcement of IRC rules, yelling, threats, insults, profanity, and any conduct that causes fear for personal safety. In these extreme cases, the member and/or guest may be asked to leave the premises.
To review IRC’s full policy and procedures, they can be found here. If you have any questions or additional concerns, please contact the IRC Board directly.
Thank you for your participation in keeping IRC safe and family-friendly for all members and staff.
The thunder has been keeping us closed for a while and its supposed to continue, so we are closing a bit early tonight.
TONIGHT, WEDNESDAY 8/8
Join Koa @ IRC for a FREE Adult Cardio Tennis class (with light refreshments) out on the Tennis Courts from 6:30PM – 8PM. Please email marco@ProsToYou.com or call 301-943-1678 for more info or to RSVP.
SPACES STILL OPEN FOR CAMP
Camp sessions run weekly up until the last week of August. Sign up for summer camp at IRC and receive one FREE Citi Open ticket for every camp week you register for! For more information on the Citi Open, please visit www.CitiOpenTennis.com.
Weekly Summer Camp Sessions:
Session 7 = August 13-17
Session 8 = August 20-24
Session 9 = August 27-31
Full Day Camp Weekly Option (9am-4pm): $299/per camper per week
Half Day Camp Weekly Option (9am-12:30pm OR 12:30pm-4pm): $160/per camper per week
Weekly Lunch = $50/per camper per week
Before Care (8am-9am) = $10/per camper
After Care (4pm-6pm) = $10/per camper per hour
REGISTER FOR CAMP:
*Please note that this link is for IRC members only.Contact marco@ProsToYou.com or call 301-943-1678 if you have any questions or need a link for non-member registration.
IT’S FAMILY FUN MONTH!
It’s the last month before school starts, what a great time to relax and connect with family at IRC!
- Bike or walk to the Club to enjoy an evening together.
- Pack a picnic! Bring food, order pizza, or grill and enjoy a fun family dinner, poolside.
- Shoot some hoops or play “knockout” on the basketball court.
- Enjoy a soccer game of kids vs. adults on the grassy field.
- Rent a table (or two) and celebrate a birthday or special occasion at the pool.
Rain, rain, go away! Take a break from the wet weather and spend the afternoon at the pool or on the courts! Contact us for info on pro-rated membership rates for August so you an enjoy the pool from now until Labor Day and enjoy the tennis courts until the Spring!
FRI 8/3: LAST EARLY BIRD SWIM 6:30-7:30AM
Early Bird end TODAY! There is no charge for Early Bird.
SAT 8/4: REGULAR POOL HOURS 11AM-9PM
SUN 8/5: REGULAR POOL HOURS 11AM-9PM
A look ahead:
WED 8/8: FREE Adult Cario Tennis class 6:30-8PM
Join Koa @ IRC for a FREE Adult Cardio Tennis class (with light refreshments) on out on the IRC Tennis Courts. Please email marco@ProsToYou.com or call 301-943-1678 for more info or to RSVP.
Check the IRC Calendar for events, activities and pool hours.