Welcome to the 2018 Season!
Don’t let the temperatures fool you, summer is just around the corner and we’ve been busy getting the pool ready to welcome our new and returning members next month!
As you make your plans for the summer, please remember that IRC has something for every member!
- Become a Nessie, and join our fun and exciting Swim Team (ages 5-18)
- Take Swim lessons and tennis lessons (for all ages) with professional coaches
- Enjoy dedicated lap lanes
- Enroll in Spring and Summer Tennis camps and clinics for all ages
- Shoot some hoops, play volleyball, start a pick-up game of soccer or climb on the playground
- Host a birthday party or rent the entire facility
- Attend fun social events for kids, families and and adults!
Are you ready to splash into the pool with us next month? Don’t forget to download your registration form and send it in with your payment to secure your spot and receive a free guest pass valued at $25!
IRC is a great place to spend your summer!
Meet us at Lahinch in Cabin John Shopping Center
Friday, March 9th
for a Membership Happy Hour!
Drop by anytime between 6 – 8PM
** There will be live Traditional Irish Music with the Culkin Irish Dancers and an Irish Band!
See you there!
Dear IRC Members,
Memorial Day weekend is not that far around the corner! With the recent days of warm weather, we can start to think about taking a dip on opening day when it gets warm for good. You don’t want to miss out this summer, so secure your spot for the summer, by completing and submitting the 2018 Membership PDF form and sending in your payment.
- Refinishing the pool’s white coat, which is the surface that protects the pool foundation, and makes it smooth and white (read: No More Pool Toe!) It usually lasts 7-10 years and unfortunately is very expensive but a necessary investment in our pool infrastructure. Our current whitecoat is approaching its 8th year, and needs to be refinished, which is scheduled for the Spring.
- Repaired the tennis court fencing and seasonal repairs to the playing surface have been budgeted. Our Spring tennis programs start in late April, but registration has already begun so check the website for info.
- Replacing worn-out chairs, loungers and umbrellas again this year, as we’ve done the past three years. We usually see how strong membership is before we decide how many to purchase.
- Reinvigorating the swim team program. Stay tuned for some exciting news, including the introduction of a new coach!
- Reinforcing our focus on building community through a fun and lively calendar of social events for kids and adults.
As you can see, we’ve needed to invest in some important upgrades, but the good news is: we’ve kept dues near 2017 levels with only a nominal increase, so we hope you choose to join us again this year.
You’ll find that IRC is a great place to spend your summer!
President of the Board
It’s been a long winter and we’re ready for warmer weather!
Drop by on Friday, March 9th, anytime between 6 – 8PM for an IRC Membership Happy Hour at Lahinch in Cabin John Shopping Center.
We are awarding a CASH REBATE and a $25 value IRC Guest Pass for completed membership applications with check payment that evening.
Download and complete the membership form and bring it to Lahinch.