1. RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP and don’t miss any more days! Complete your membership form and drop it by the pool with your check, mail it, or email it to us and we’ll send you a link to pay by credit card (+$20 bank processing fee).
2. REGISTER FOR SWIM TEAM Open to kids age 5-18. Practices begin this week!
3. RESERVE PARTY TABLES for an event– birthday, end-of-season team celebration, or just for fun.
4. ENROLL IN CAMP. Early summer Tennis Camp begins in June, or new this year, Tennis Camp, Tennis Classes or Private Lessons for the whole family in July-August!
5. REFER A FRIEND or neighbor and receive a $50 referral bonus if they join as a new member!
6. We are RECRUITING volunteers to help the Social Committee. We just need a few extra hands before, during and/or after events. Let us know if you want to pitch in! We kick off the summer on June 10th with our first Pool Cookout!
We hope to see you this weekend!
A membership rep will be available Saturday, Sunday and Monday from Noon-3PM for any questions, or if you need to drop off your form/payment.
11AM – 9PM
11AM – 9PM
Monday, 5/28 (Memorial Day)
11AM – 8PM
A look ahead:
Tuesday, 5/29 – Thursday, 5/31
3pm – 8PM
3pm – 9PM
Join the Nessies!
- We are a seasonal, competitive summer swim team for ages 5-18 that participates in the Montgomery County Swim League (MCSL).
- We offer high quality coaching and technique instruction.
- We provide every member with an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice to county record holders.
- We value good sportsmanship and friendship above competition (although we are competitive).
- The swim team is organized by dedicated parent volunteers, and professional coaches striving to insure that each swimmer has a memorable summer experience.
- We offer a pre-team option for younger swimmers just getting started with the team.
Register for Swim Team Today! — Practice begins May 29!
If you have any questions about the Swim Team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible swimmers must be a member of of Inverness Recreation Club and age 18 or younger on June 1st. If you have any questions about membership, please contact membership@InvernessRecreationClub.org. Membership forms can be found here.
Summer 2018 Practice Times
Evening Practices – Begin May 29
11-18 Year Olds – 4:15-5:15 pm
9-10 Year Olds – 5:15-6:00 pm
8 & Under – 6:00-6:45 pm
Morning Practices – Begin June 18
10 & Under – 7:30-8:30 am
11 & Older – 8-9:30 am
Pre-Team (June 11-July 20)
Mondays and Fridays 3:45-4:15 pm
Wednesdays (starting June 20) 8:00-8:30 am
No Practice 7/4
IRC’s Open House on May 19 and 20 is your last chance to receive the free $25 guest pass for completed registration forms with payment.
At the Open House::
- Drop off your membership form and check (last chance for the free $25 guest pass)
- Pick up your guest passes or purchase more
- New members can pick up membership key tags (Renewing members will reuse tags from last year.)
- Get answers to Swim Team questions or about registering online! Swim Team registration for ages 5-18 has begun and practice begins 5/29! Also, try on team suits for sizing.
- Submit your Party Rental request and reserve a date and table to celebrate an event— birthday, graduation, end of season team celebration, or anything!
- Take your first dip in the pool– it will be open and fully staffed for swimming (weather permitting)
All members and non-members are welcome, so invite your neighbors and friends to come by and check the pool out! We love it when members are proud of the pool and have good things to say. (Remember, you can earn a $50 referral reward for new members that join. Please remind them to include your name on their membership form!)
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: The pool officially opens Saturday, May 26 at 11AM!