Things are going swimmingly since we opened and we have received a lot of positive feedback! Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work out a fair reservation system and a safe environment. We are frequently updating and refining our COVID Safety procedures and Reservation FAQs, so please continue to review them on a weekly basis. Effective today, we have a few notable updates and clarifications:
FACE COVERINGS: Face coverings must cover nose and mouth and be secured under the chin, per CDC guidelines. At IRC, face coverings are:
- REQUIRED when entering and exiting the facility and at the Front Desk. Members will be denied entry if not properly covered.
- REQUIRED when walking to/from and within the Restroom
- REQUIRED when interacting with lifeguards
- Encouraged while walking around the facility
- Optional within your household pod
- Prohibited in the water
- Not applicable to children under 2
RESERVATION LIMITS: We have increased member limits to 10 reservations per week per individual listed on the membership. Members may reserve up to 10 spots in the week beginning Sunday and ending on Saturday. For questions, check our Reservation FAQs.
TOYS: Only small toys designed for use in the water may be taken into the pool, like diving rings and diving tubes. These small toys are for individual household use only and may not be shared with other households. No balls or hard plastic items permitted. For specifics, please review our COVID Safety procedures.
NO SHOW POLICY: As a courtesy to other members, please cancel your reservation as soon as you have decided not to attend. This will ensure that other members have opportunities to schedule. Please remember to cancel the time slot for each member of the family. Members who need to be repeatedly canceled by staff at check-in due to a ‘no-show’ status may have additional limitations placed on their scheduling privileges at the discretion of the IRC Board.
- Fourth of July weekend: We miss being able to host our usual Raft Nights, Teens Nights, Food Truck Fridays, and our legendary Fourth of July BBQ, but we still want to celebrate this holiday weekend with you. So, this weekend, the pool will be decked out in Red, White and Blue with festive music playing to give it a beachy vibe during your reservation block.
- Tennis League: IRC will be once again participating in the Inter Club Tennis League this year. We will be joined by Seven Locks and Old Georgetown. Matches will be played on Saturday mornings at 9AM and we are planning on starting the season on July 18th. We are looking for adults that are rated 3.0 or higher for singles and doubles play. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
- Survey: We want to know your thoughts on how we are doing, safety procedures and next steps. Please watch out for a survey in the next week.
Referral Reward: We are still accepting new members this season, so please tell your friends, family and neighbors about IRC. Current members can earn a $25 referral reward! Please make sure they include your name on their membership form.