From our Tennis Partner, ProsToYou:
We are excited to officially announce the return of the Summer Camps at Inverness Recreation Club starting next week (June 29-July 3)! We will offer weekly (Monday through Friday) summer camps until September 4.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR INVERNESS SUMMER CAMP!
**PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE FULL FOR NEXT WEEK’S SUMMER CAMP**
In addition to our summer camps, ProsToYou Tennis is also offering morning one-hour junior tennis sessions, adult & junior group clinics. Please review the information and online registration links of these tennis offerings below!
|NEWLY Updated Summer Group Program Offerings!|
CLICK ON EACH PROGRAM BELOW TO VIEW MORE INFO & TO REGISTER!
Summer Junior Tennis Team (June 22-August 14)
Junior One-Hour Morning Tennis Sessions (June 22-July 24)
Junior 8-Week Clinic Program (June 29-August 23)
Adult 8-Week Clinic Program (June 29-August 23)
ProsToYou Tennis will take the necessary procedures to make sure our coaches and players are in a safe environment while on the tennis courts. Below are the following procedures:
- Washing and sanitizing equipment after use (all equipment will be handled by the pros only).
- Coaches will be at least 6 feet away from the players – all instruction given by the coaches will be on the opposite side of the tennis net from where the players are.
- Ball pick up will consist of players rolling the balls with their racquets to one corner of the court, while coaches use the hoppers to pick up the balls.
- Any physical contact between coaches and players will be prohibited (i.e.hands to yourself, no high fives, no touching balls with your hands).
- Coaches will use markers and dots for player placement for juniors and adults when needed.
Please contact us at Nim@ProsToYou.com if you have any questions.