Please follow these guidelines for IRC tennis court use during the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is suggested that seniors or others with compromised immune systems not participate in this event due to risk of infection. Please do not enter courts if you are exhibiting any signs of illness such as sneezing, coughing, sniffles, have fever, or don’t feel well.
Be considerate of other people using the courts and ensure you maintain a safe distance, while on the court and also when entering or leaving courts. The following practices are required as well:
- No sharing of balls and rackets, or water bottles
- Avoid touching common surfaces such as benches, gates, net posts and fencing.
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer is suggested, and washing hands with soap and water when possible. Abstain from touching your face (mouth, eyes, or nose).
Please note that the courts are for use of members and guests only, and remember to renew your membership here. Reminder of the guest policy for use of the tennis courts at IRC:
- Each member may sponsor up to 1 guest, to use IRC court with them.
- Guests who use IRC courts 5 times during a given calendar year are expected to join IRC as a member, or cease using the IRC courts as a guest (regardless of sponsoring member).
Our Partner KOA Sports is offering tennis lessons once again limited to a one on one basis with safe distancing measures, to learn more about this, please visit the website here.