Join the Nessies!
- We are a seasonal, competitive summer swim team for ages 5-18 that participates in the Montgomery County Swim League (MCSL).
- We offer high quality coaching and technique instruction.
- We provide every member with an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice to county record holders.
- We value good sportsmanship and friendship above competition (although we are competitive).
- The swim team is organized by dedicated parent volunteers, and professional coaches striving to insure that each swimmer has a memorable summer experience.
- We offer a pre-team option for younger swimmers just getting started with the team.
Eligible swimmers must be a member of of Inverness Recreation Club and age 18 or younger on June 1st. If you have any questions about membership, please contact membership@InvernessRecreationClub.org. Membership forms can be found here.
Summer 2018 Practice Times
Evening Practices – Begin May 29
11-18 Year Olds – 4:15-5:15 pm
9-10 Year Olds – 5:15-6:00 pm
8 & Under – 6:00-6:45 pm
Morning Practices – Begin June 18
10 & Under – 7:30-8:30 am
11 & Older – 8-9:30 am
Pre-Team (June 11-July 20)
Mondays and Fridays 3:45-4:15 pm
Wednesdays (starting June 20) 8:00-8:30 am
No Practice 7/4